Cost for photos on a USB drive on NCL?

Cinderellie

If you buy theirs....

attachment.php?attachmentid=330240&d=1415210178

attachment.php?attachmentid=330241&d=1415210178

...they will put whatever photos that you purchased on the drive. AFAIK, they will not put photos on the drive that you have not purchased in some form or another.

I don't think that they will let you use your own drive.

The drive was (IIRC) $20. With the drive and the purchased photos, they will also put the release form on the drive so you can make as many prints as you want at CVS, Walgreens, etc. (if the photo person asks for it).

We don't usually buy photos, or if we do then usually just one.

However, last year we decided that we would make the effort to get a few photos done and buy a few of them.

Anyway, when we were looking at them one day they were doing an offer for a discount on a package, and if you bought it then they threw in the USB as well. We bought the package and selected our photos at the end of the cruise.

I don't know how often this is offered, but it's worth looking out for. The USB itself is quite fun. It's in the shape of a ship.

Edit: Maybe I'm misremembering. I've just looked through the dailies from that cruise, and I can't see any mention of the USB being offered for no extra charge. I also don't recall us paying for it either. I'd keep an eye out for it anyway, in case it is something they offer.

Edited by KeithJenner