Latest Norwegian Star menus?

Muerz

I just booked a cruise on the Star in the Adriatic. Anyone got pictures of the latest menus? Or are they similar to those on the Escape (I took that cruise in April)? One more question: Do they also have small tables in the restaurants on the Star? On my Escape cruise we always had a two-person table for ourselves and I wish we could have this on the Star as well.

Looking forward to sailing a smaller ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked a cruise on the Star in the Adriatic. Anyone got pictures of the latest menus? Or are they similar to those on the Escape (I took that cruise in April)? One more question: Do they also have small tables in the restaurants on the Star? On my Escape cruise we always had a two-person table for ourselves and I wish we could have this on the Star as well.

Looking forward to sailing a smaller ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure about the menus being the same, but I think they are fleetwide. As far as tables for 2, they are in all the restaurants, except Teppanyaki where you sit around the grill.