Quick Question on Cabin 9475 - Carnival Vista

Ricanbandit

First time in an aft cabin, third time on a cruise. This however will be my wife's first cruise. Anyone have experience with this cabin on the 9th deck? Tried to find more information on it online and has been a bit hit or miss. Came upon this forum during one of those searches.

Any information regarding this specific cabin? Good or bad, just want to know what I can expect besides the killer views from that extended balcony :D

The Lido deck cabins are always my first choice.. close to everything, and generally quiet hallways.. sitting on the balcony during a deck party can be a little noisy but not crazy loud.

If the Lido is unavailable, I choose the 7th mid ship no too close to the atrium doors.. because that can be NOISEY at all times of the day!

But so far I have always been very pleased with Lido rooms.

Enjoy!!

Cabin #9475 is on the Vista deck, the Lido deck is the one above Vista. There is an extra deck on the Vista class ships.

The OP should have an excellent view of the aft wake from their balcony, and be insulated from noise with cabins above and below.

Enjoy the Vista, it is a wonderful ship! We sailed it for a Thanksgiving repo NY to MIA 11 day cruise and loved it!