Any Princess Patters - Star Princess

merlot1024

Thanks so much for the links, BOOP TENNIS! :D We are doing Southbound, but of course the same ports apply...and I doubt they will change many of the daily activities, LOL.

nothing better than Patters! I love them! have lots of fun looking forward to your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
azbirdmom-

Late to the party, just found your kind offer to share SB Star Princess Patters. Would you please send a copy to stinsonm@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Mike

azbirdmom would LOVE to get a copy of the scanned Patters: the4schools@gmail.com

Just sent to both of you! They are in two separate emails due to size.

azbirdmom thank you sooooooo much for being so kind and helpful with your patters!!! If you could send a copy to me at jez1967@aol.com

Azbirdmom, if possible I would appreciate a copy as well, mdhbeh_1993@yahoo.com. We just scheduled for 2018, fourth time to Alaska, 15th cruise, first on Princess, uber excited!!!

I have just emailed them to both of you.

Sorry I didn't see your request until today jez1967!

Thanks so much for doing this!! If you could send a copy to inkedtreasures@gmail.com I would appreciate it.

Just sent!

Note to any others who may ask over the next week and a half: I am leaving for vacation early Saturday AM and won't be traveling with my laptop. I will respond to Patter requests when I return on August 8th (boy this brings back memories of the days when I activated an out of office message on Outlook prior to vacations :D !)

• 2 weeks later...