Princess Cay on Carnival

maxydu

Just booked an April 2018 cruise on the Conquest that stops at Princess Cay as opposed to

Half Moon Cay. Was wondering if anyone has experienced this sailing on Carnival.

Is it treated the same way as Half Moon? Are the cabana's stocked with snacks, drinks,

and floats? What is the cost of a cabana? How many are there? Can you reserve pre-cruise

or only upon boarding? So many questions.........

The reviews are all from folks who cruised thru Princess and they treat it differently then CCL

treats Half Moon.....Example, no extra snacks in cabana's........

I posted similar questions about a week ago and unfortunately didn't get any responses. I was also wondering about the kids area on the island.

Hoping someone has been to Princess Cays on CAL and can share their experiences.

I've had the same issue. We have kids on this cruise so I'm interested to know about the kids area, if I need a cabana, the type of food served at the BBQ (depending on the options it may be better to just go back early and eat at the buffet since we have kids). I've also heard the beach is not nearly as nice as HMC, which is disappointing. The kids club seems to have a kiddie pool and a jungle gym, anything else? Are carnival staff there? Are toys provided? We are swimming with dolphins in Freeport so this truly our only beach day. I'm trying to prepare so we can know what time to exit given the tenders (we would like to arrive late morning, but if we aren't having lunch on the beach we may battle the crowd and leave early to get a decent spot and get a couple of hours of sand in), and what to pack (should we bring our own sand toys? Is the surf calm enough for flotation toys etc.). So many questions!

I read on Carnival's website about the cabana's & it doesn't seen that food and beverage is included like with HMC. I also believe that the cost is $199, but they have yet to come available for our 4/28/18 sailing..