Recent Taxi Tour in Bermuda

Optifire

We were on the Voyager of the Seas last week which docked in Kings Wharf Bermuda. We booked a Taxi Tour for our first day there with VIP Taxi Services, Lloyd Smart and I can not begin to tell you how WONDERFUL it was. We originally had him booked for 6 hours, but we were having such a GREAT time we ended up adding an additional 2 hours making the tour a total of 8 hours.

He took us where ever we wanted to go and he even added some sites on that he knew about that we didnt and they were wonderful. What an experience of a lifetime. We saw every inch of that island. We went from Kings Wharf and hit every sight from there to St. Georges. We ended up taking 256 pictures, thank goodness we have a digital camera. One view was more breathe taking then the other. He was patient, quite a gentlemen and sooooooo FUNNY. We have never laughed so hard.

This taxi tour was the highlight of our cruise. He answered every question we came up with and gave us the history of every aspect of the island from the way they collected their water to the way Goverment is run.

We booked him in advance as I found his ad on http://www.bermudayp.com under VIP Taxi Services. He is the owner and operator of the business and I can not beleive our luck on how wonderful he was. I dont beleive I am allowed to write his number or email address here, but if anyone should want it, you can email me under optifire@verizon.net We have always taken shore excursions but this time I wanted to venture on our own and his price was great for the 4 of us. He can take up to 6 people at a time or as little as 1. He gave us the trip of a lifetime and we will always be greatful to him for that.

The next day we just grabbed a Taxi out in front of the ship just to get us over to the dockyard which was a short distance away, but far enough for us not to walk it with our health conditions. What a difference. We could not wait to get out of the cab. He was so unfriendly and non talkative. I could only imagine what our tour would have been like if we would have received him for a tour guide. But that is the chance you take. That is why I wanted to write this thread to let those of you who are thinking of a Taxi Tour in Bermuda to know that VIP Taxi Services Was GREAT and will deliver you to an experience that will stay with you forever.

Archived