Free wine Italian resturant

fozzy1975

i know you get a free bottle of wine at the steakhouse the 1st night, does that also include the Italian restaurant also?

They used to give a half a bottle of the house Chianti, have not been on the first day in a few years though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Another thing to think about on that first night steakhouse is that out of New Orleans you are still in the state that night so they will charge you sales tax. That kind of negates the free wine.

Another thing to think about on that first night steakhouse is that out of New Orleans you are still in the state that night so they will charge you sales tax. That kind of negates the free wine.

They don't give free wine in the Italian restaurant. If they did tax on a $20 bottle of wine would be about $1.60, yes I guess a $1.60 negates the free wine.

Well we did while on the Sunshine last year. Our choice of white or red wine and gave us the rest of the bottle to take back to our cabin. Must have changed this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just came off the Sunshine where we had Cucina on the first night - no free bottle of wine - but the meal was spectacular and beats the mess in the MDR on night 1

Coevan: You miss the point entirely. I had 7 people in the Steakhouse for a cost of $280. Sales tax on that is about $22 bucks. Had I come the next night there would have been no sales tax. So, yes, $22 would kind of negate a $20 bottle of wine.

They don't give free wine in the Italian restaurant. If they did tax on a $20 bottle of wine would be about $1.60, yes I guess a $1.60 negates the free wine.

For the quality of the "free" wine, $1.60 would be about right.