What is the latest on St Lucia/Martinique on Adventure?

Has anyone heard anymore about the itinerary change? Is the dock at St. Lucia finished or are they still diverting to Martinique? Any idea when St. Lucia will be back on the itinerary for good?

Thanks

From what I have been told it is martinque until further notice. I am calling every few days, I sail in AUg they say don't cancel your excursion but also don't get one for Martinique (which pissing me off)

I am on the June 3rd sailing, and when I went in a few days ago to do a mock booking, and it no longer shows an itinerary change to Martinique. I'm hoping that information is correct, and we can keep our excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yippe hoping it is done, guess you can keep us posted when you go, that be great RCCL seems to know nothing

I'm sailing in July. I didn't have an excursion planned for St. Lucia but I went ahead and booked one for Martinique and told the operator that I will let him know the second that I know if we are not going there. I imagine I will end up in St. Lucia but since I have never been to Martinique, I wanted to get an excursion just in case. The tour operator was very understanding.

I guess RCCL can only go by what the St. Lucia port tells them. But there does not seem to be a consistent answer.

I just got off Adventure. We went to Martinique (May 13 sailing) and were the first cruise to switch from St. Lucia. It even caught the crew off guard. We actually loved Martinique although bummed on missing St. Lucia. I was told by a bartender on the last night that the June 3rd cruise is expected to go back to St. Lucia. Of course I guess it depends on if the dredging of the port completes on time. I doubt RCCL will know anything until closer to June 3rd or even during the cruise since St. Lucia is Day 5.