Ultimate Dining Package Question for Anthem 5 Night to Bermuda

Looking to buy a dining package. All I see on the cruise planner is the BOGO 2 Night package, and the Ultimate Dining Package. It does not say how many nights/meals the Ultimate Dining Package is for, nor which restaurants qualify. Any help to explain this would be possible as ideally we'd only like a 3 night package.

Looking to buy a dining package. All I see on the cruise planner is the BOGO 2 Night package, and the Ultimate Dining Package. It does not say how many nights/meals the Ultimate Dining Package is for, nor which restaurants qualify. Any help to explain this would be possible as ideally we'd only like a 3 night package.

To my knowledge, the Ultimate Dining Package covers every night of the cruise.

Bob was correct, it is for every night of the sailing. Here is the "fine print" from our cruise planner. We purchased this for our cruise coming up this weekend.

"Savor the savings with the Ultimate Dining Package – a Cruise Planner exclusive! For one low price, you can enjoy dinner at our specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, you’ll also get to eat lunch in our specialty restaurants on sea days.

Simply select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf in a pre-selected restaurant. On Day 1, you will receive your reservation confirmation in your stateroom. If you would like to amend or to complete your additional dinner reservations, you can visit one of our Hospitality Desks or any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $50 food credit.*"

Hope this helps! :)

Bob was correct, it is for every night of the sailing. Here is the "fine print" from our cruise planner. We purchased this for our cruise coming up this weekend.

"Savor the savings with the Ultimate Dining Package – a Cruise Planner exclusive! For one low price, you can enjoy dinner at our specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, you’ll also get to eat lunch in our specialty restaurants on sea days.

Simply select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf in a pre-selected restaurant. On Day 1, you will receive your reservation confirmation in your stateroom. If you would like to amend or to complete your additional dinner reservations, you can visit one of our Hospitality Desks or any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $50 food credit.*"

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you. Does it include Chef's Table? Also, how easy is it to switch around the restaurants if you don't like the order of nights they give you for each one?

Thank you. Does it include Chef's Table? Also, how easy is it to switch around the restaurants if you don't like the order of nights they give you for each one?

The cruise line only makes the first night's reservation for you. You must make the other night's reservations on board. Should not be a problem if you make the reservations shortly after you board and are somewhat flexible.

I believe the chefs table was just a discount of 20% or 30%, I will check again when I can log in on a computer again. I will come back and let you know how it's going mid next week as far as reservations go too. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I believe the chefs table was just a discount of 20% or 30%, I will check again when I can log in on a computer again. I will come back and let you know how it's going mid next week as far as reservations go too. [emoji1]

Great, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the "fine print"

Prices are per person for the full sailing. All selections are subject to change. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to verify eligibility upon arrival to the activity. Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. One reservation will be automatically created for the first night of the sailing. All other reservations must be made onboard and are subject to availability. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. Package valid for one specialty dining restaurant per meal. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $50 food credit. Additional charges may apply for special food selections. VAT will be added to the price where applicable. Children ages 6-12 can be added to reservation for a $10 cover charge once onboard. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for Chef's Table, Izumi Hibachi, or Culinary Experiences/Activities. Guests will receive 20% off when booking Chef's Table and/or any Culinary Experience/Activity onboard. Advertised pricing only applies to select sailing. Lunch in select specialty dining restaurants takes place only on sea days from the hours of 12:00PM to 2:00PM. Offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or any other offer or promotion. Offer excludes charters. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. ©2017 Royal Caribbean International. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to find this thread to come back and share our experience with the ultimate dinning package...

When we got on the boat there was no indication in our room of what restaurant we had been assigned to. We picked the time when we booked of 8:30pm. If I recall correctly there weren't any options when I booked it, I think 6pm and 830. We were in a suite and went to the concierge and had him book the rest of the week for us at 8 or 83o. Chops was pretty much completely full the first night so after some pleading with the manager we finally got a 830 reservation. It was pretty slow by that time.

We did have lunch at Sabor one day and dinner there once. One of the night we did not want to have a long dinner so I asked Sabor if I could get food go go after realizing that johnny rockets was doing a decent amount of to go orders (never thought to do that til the boys did it one night and brought it over to Sabor while my mom and I ate). They were a little reluctant, but I told them I just wanted a few things (chips, guac, bacon wrapped chicken, etc) and that I had the package and that I didn't care that I was using my cover for it. They ended up getting to go boxes from johnny rockets while my boyfriend waiting for his food there.

It seems Johnny rockets is the only place that is considered not to be "speicialty" and therefore we had to pay the cover charge there. The others like Izumi would be covered by the $50 in ala carte restaurants. Here is the breakdown of our restaurant spending:

Sunday: chops-$49

Monday: Giovannis- $25 (?)

Tuesday: Sabor lunch: $19

Central park dinner: $45

Wednesday: Sabor: $19 (we weren't really hungry & didn't want chops)

Thursday: Giovannis: $25 (?)

Friday: Sabor (to Go) : $19

Saturday: Chops: $49

Total cost is bought individually: $250

We paid: $168

Savings of: $82

My parents went to Central Park the day we got food to go, so their savings was higher at $108.

We personally don't like the main dinning room food so for us this package was a good deal not having to worry about the extra added fees for dinner. We did still tip well on each of our dinners and that's an extra added factor you might want to consider when deciding if this package is worth it to you or not.

Hopefully this helps make your decision easier! If you have any other questions, let me know! :)