Questions about the cruising boarding of liberty of the seas in galveston

viribe

Hello everyone!

I'm traveling in September on the Liberty Of the Seas out of Galveston Texas, i have two questions, I would greatly appreciate your support, thank you.

What time does the boarding start? I travel with my parents and they are older, so I would like to do the whole boarding procedure early when there were not so many people.

I am planning to book the garage cruise parking, will anyone have any experience or comments about it?

I do not speak English very well, so excuse my lack of spelling, thank you.

Víctor I.

Hello everyone!

I'm traveling in September on the Liberty Of the Seas out of Galveston Texas, i have two questions, I would greatly appreciate your support, thank you.

What time does the boarding start? I travel with my parents and they are older, so I would like to do the whole boarding procedure early when there were not so many people.

I am planning to book the garage cruise parking, will anyone have any experience or comments about it?

I do not speak English very well, so excuse my lack of spelling, thank you.

Víctor I.

We have sailed from Galveston many times and you should be able to board mid-morning, definitely before Noon. There will be a waiting area to sit if there is any delay for your cruise checkin to start. We always use Lighthouse Parking so that is the only parking lot I can comment on. We have always had a good experience with them. Your parents will need to be able to manage the steps onto the shuttle bus. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We try to get to the dock by 10:45 or so...and are usually on board by 11:30 (at the latest). There is some seating inside the terminal, and escalators as well as stairs. The parking facility we use is about 3 blocks away, so I'm not sure if it would work for you. It's Galveston Park & Cruise, and should you choose it...you must have a reservation!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do have valet parking at the terminals now. That might be a good option for you. You just drive up and they are right there to get your luggage and the entrance is right there. It is very easy. It is $140. A little expensive but we enjoyed it. I carry my electric wheelchair and it worked well for us. They park the car in a parking garage across the street from the terminal.

There is Park N Cruise and VIP Galveston Cruise Parking across the street but you have to walk at least a block to get to the terminal. We have used both of these and they both have inside parking. VIP is right on the corner at the red light so it is a little closer than PNC.

Hope you have a great cruise!