Can't decide on what length of cruise

You also have to factor in all of your peripheral expenses for the extra two days if you decide on the 5 day. Food, drink, car rental, etc. More of a reason to do the 7 day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Per above ... the 5 day with the extra two days you're planning to spend in Florida is quite likely to cost more in the long run than the 7 day cruise. ;)

Per above ... the 5 day with the extra two days you're planning to spend in Florida is quite likely to cost more in the long run than the 7 day cruise. ;)

Actually it won't. We would fly in the night before anyways so we would still have a hotel for one night. We always stay at a hotel with free breakfast and food for lunch and dinner for an extra day wouldn't be too bad. Also a rental car for 2 days costs me less then an airport transfer from mco (for 4 people).

The 2 cabins on a 5 night is around $400 cheaper then the week long. Plus less gratuities. And the amount I would spend to go to the space centre would probably be what I would spend on extra shore excursions.

So the two are pretty close in price overall. The shorter cruise with 2 cabins may actually be a couple hundred less.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'd do the 5 night with 2 extra days with space center. Having 2 cabins with full bathrooms is so much better for space and privacy. If it's their 1st cruise 5 days isn't too bad with plenty to do. Could not do 4 in a cabin, especially with older kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums