Coastal Kitchen First Night Questions

Hi,

Since I will have a Junior Suite for my upcoming cruise on the Allure, I am looking forward to having dinner (at least once!) at Coastal Kitchen. I would really like to try for our first night onboard, but I have questions:

What is the earliest seating time for dinner?

I have an 8 pm show (Mamma Mia!) reserved for night 1. Can I eat at Coastal Kitchen when they first open and still make it to the theater in time to get a good seat for that show?

Will nice jeans & neat shirt be allowed on the first night (due to possibly not having our luggage yet)?

Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi,

Since I will have a Junior Suite for my upcoming cruise on the Allure, I am looking forward to having dinner (at least once!) at Coastal Kitchen. I would really like to try for our first night onboard, but I have questions:

What is the earliest seating time for dinner?

I have an 8 pm show (Mamma Mia!) reserved for night 1. Can I eat at Coastal Kitchen when they first open and still make it to the theater in time to get a good seat for that show?

Will nice jeans & neat shirt be allowed on the first night (due to possibly not having our luggage yet)?

Thanks for any info!

5:30pm Coastal Kitchen opens. You'd have plenty of time to make your show, and that outfit choice will be fine. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How busy does CK get? Are reservations a must or are walk-ins a possibility?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'd say it depends on the cruise. On our current sailing on Harmony, it's been very quiet. We walked in the first night and made reservations last night (night 2).

I'd make reservations just incase but they do seem to be flexible if you'd need to change them.

I agree that it depends on the cruise. We were in a Sky Loft Suite on Ovation of the Seas and found the CK booked on the nights we wanted to reserve. We would recommend that you make your CK reservations as soon as you are able.

You will be fine on the first night with jeans and a nice shirt. They understand that there might be a delay with your bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5:30pm Coastal Kitchen opens. You'd have plenty of time to make your show, and that outfit choice will be fine. :)

Yay yay yay!! Thanks so much!

Oh, one more question: Once onboard, do I go to CK to make the reservation in person, or is there a phone number I call? Thanks again!

Edited by karen_g

Yay yay yay!! Thanks so much!

Oh, one more question: Once onboard, do I go to CK to make the reservation in person, or is there a phone number I call? Thanks again!

Either way is fine. By the phone they will have a list with their phone number. But definitely make a reservation first thing. The menu the first night, we thought was the best!

Either way is fine. By the phone they will have a list with their phone number. But definitely make a reservation first thing. The menu the first night, we thought was the best!

I will definitely do it. Thanks so much!