Moderno reservations on NCL

frank212

do you see the dining package on your myNCL acount? If you ask for an amenity statement from NCL, it should have the dinning package on it. It looks like there is no dinning package on your reservation. best to contact NCL

Do you already have other dining reservations on your account? It could be that the system lost track and thinks you used up all your credits already.

Does it do the same thing if you try to book Teppanyaki?

I would call NCL and ask them to check on your dining package, and while you're on the phone, get them to make the reservation for you.

Thanks I'm probably just going to call them and have them reserve it for me . Teppanyaki went through fine no problem. Both the dinning package and the drink package show up on the website. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had the same problem with Moderno when trying to book it free with my dining package credit. I didn't call but am assuming Moderno is not included in the free dining package credit if you have that. I was able to book the other restaurants free with my credits (Cagney's, Teppanyaki and La Cucina) without any problem. Let us know if you find out this is the case that Moderno is not included in the dining package credit!

I had the same problem with Moderno when trying to book it free with my dining package credit. I didn't call but am assuming Moderno is not included in the free dining package credit if you have that. I was able to book the other restaurants free with my credits (Cagney's, Teppanyaki and La Cucina) without any problem. Let us know if you find out this is the case that Moderno is not included in the dining package credit!

Moderno is certainly included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Moderno is certainly included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ok thanks LrgPizza. I will call NCL reservations to change as we have eaten at Cagney's, La Cucina and Teppanyaki on another NCL ship.. so would like to try something new!

Our night at Moderno was part of our dining package and booked in advance via phone call. I did book the other 4 nights online in advance for the MDR's and Los Lobos (a la carte).