Check in Staff Southampton

Blackrat

Hi,

Anyone know how to sign up as check-in staff at Southampton? Is there a special place for adverts? Can't find anything on P&O but it's probably nothing to do with them. Thanks

Cheers,

BR

Edited by Blackrat

You could always ask at the terminal about which company employs the staff and how do they recruit. There are also jobs for the wheelchair guys, the luggage porters etc. I should ask if you live near or are moving that way.

Regards John

You could always ask at the terminal about which company employs the staff and how do they recruit. There are also jobs for the wheelchair guys, the luggage porters etc. I should ask if you live near or are moving that way.

Regards John

Thanks for the reply John, but I am quite a distance away at the moment. Perhaps if anyone is reading this and leaving soon they could ask the question on my behalf?

Cheers,

BR

Definitely G4S - we cruised with a dinner-table companion who was one of them, and she told us that her employer was G4S. (At least, that's true for Carnival departures - don't know about RC departures.)

She also told us that it's the same staff for any line. The uniform is the same, but they wear a different scarf depending on the line for which they're checking passengers in.

I have been thinking this over and over the past few days. You have to be incredibly learned and literate to give out the A-Z letters. Probably the entry point for newcomers to this employment Blackrat. However could you honestly say that despite being over forty you are a stunning gorgeous lady that will fit in with the other babes at the barrier?

Regards John

I have been thinking this over and over the past few days. You have to be incredibly learned and literate to give out the A-Z letters. Probably the entry point for newcomers to this employment Blackrat. However could you honestly say that despite being over forty you are a stunning gorgeous lady that will fit in with the other babes at the barrier?

Regards John

John,

I can very honestly say NO to your last question.

Cheers,

BR

Hi,

Anyone know how to sign up as check-in staff at Southampton? Is there a special place for adverts? Can't find anything on P&O but it's probably nothing to do with them. Thanks

Cheers,

BR

There is a job at southampton dock,s for a meet and greet officer exellent opportunity to join G4S casual contract various shiffs working for carnival cruises, i hope this helps advertised to-day