What Camera Bag

I picked this up for a recent trip (I know, it's out of stock, but there are a bunch of similar on Amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I36SD3S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

81qp8i0IvJL._SL1500_.jpg

I was able to carry a Kindle Fire, Sony a6000 with a 18-105 lens and 12mm wide angle lens, and all the extras: cords, chargers, batteries, cleaning supplies, etc.

Not sure the dimensions of your gear, but yours looks a bit bigger than mine so it might be a squeeze for you. I liked it though.

Used this to add some padding in the main compartment where the camera/lens' were:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MF968KA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

61nv4A6UIDL._SL1001_.jpgI

Gives a better visual of the size of it:

e89c65fc-2204-4e53-8f8e-14c030f3ab3f_zpsy7dw2qo5.jpg

Edited by shootr

I have the Lowepro Fastpack BP 150 AW. It's hard to find one that holds the iPad. This has a divided compartment in the bottom, opens to the side, for your camera and lens, a zippered pocket for the ipad, and a compartment in the top for extras, like a jacket, snack, etc.

Another one I have is the Lowepro Passport Sling. This is shoulder bag. It has an insert that velcro-s to the sides, so to put the ipad in, you either can't velcro one side or you could leave out the insert (although that would leave everything rolling around in the bottom.) There is a zipper all along the edge, that you can expand the bag with although I've not found it necessary.

I have an Olympus EM10 mark ii, and there is more than enough room in both for camera, a couple lenses, a flash and other stuff.

If you only want the camera and extra lens, the Tenba Switch 10 is a small shoulder bag with little extra room. If your camera is bigger than mine, it might not be big enough, it's a perfect fit for the EM10.