3rd party excurions

AzCruis3r

Hi All! My Husband and I are new to Cruise Critic, so please forgive me if I don't post correctly.

We are taking a W. Caribbean (Hondurus/Costa Maya/Cozumel) cruise in Dec-2017 and are interested in an all inclusive beach break that has gorgeous water/beaches, alcohol and if possible, shade/comfy lounge chairs on the beach. Can anyone please recommend a third party excursion and which destination/port is best for a "Beach Break"? Also, we are interested in other options for Beach Breaks besides booking with a third party - like going directly to a resort, club, beach restaurant, etc.. Basically any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance for your help! *I will be posting this same message in our other port threads. I hope that is okay.*

Little French Key was really nice, beautiful little slice of paradise. I would go back in a heartbeat. Chose it after reviews on these boards and trip advisor. The meet-up direction "turn right after you get off the ship and wander down the street until you see Dave or Larry in a green shirt" sounded sketchy, but there they were! Seamless transportation to the island, drinks, food, a zoo, etc. you can pay extra for snorkeling, or just put your mask on and see tons of fish along the docks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Little French Key is great but not All-Inclusive and no real beach there -- small island and lagoon-like. Beautiful place and great staff.

The best beach on the island is West Bay Beach. There is only one All-Inclusive resort over there called Las Sirenas. Great beach and easy walk to the snorkeling spot by the wall. https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/roatan/las-sirenas-resort-all-inclusive-beach-mayan-princess.html

Not an all-inclusive but the cruise lines have an excursion to West Bay Beach called Tabyana Beach Break. Might want to look at that. Best part of the beach with amazing beach snorkeling and water right in front of the place. There is a resort next door as well, more luxury with an enormous pool, called Infinity Bay Resort and they charge around $17-$20 to get in. Great bar and food there.

Lots of choices on Roatan.