Priority Check In and Boarding in Copenhagen

Jetsgo

Apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseam, it's truly a first for us and I have no desire to inconvenience ourselves, our fellow passengers, and Princess staff at check in.

Regal Princess is using a progressive check in schedule. We're booked in a full suite on Riviera and have a preferred boarding pass entitiling us to priority check in. We received an email today from Princess with the following line, "Priority check in will be available to guests with a Preferred Boardng Pass within the allocated check in time..."

Before we received this email, I assumed we could show up early and be some of the first to check in and board. Is this correct? ...Or should we plan on waiting the 2+ hours until Riviera is scheduled?

You may ignore the email with the progressive check-in time. It is just a "suggestion". You can go to the terminal early. Being in a full suite, you will have priority check-in and and be among the first to board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseam, it's truly a first for us and I have no desire to inconvenience ourselves, our fellow passengers, and Princess staff at check in.

Regal Princess is using a progressive check in schedule. We're booked in a full suite on Riviera and have a preferred boarding pass entitiling us to priority check in. We received an email today from Princess with the following line, "Priority check in will be available to guests with a Preferred Boardng Pass within the allocated check in time..."

Before we received this email, I assumed we could show up early and be some of the first to check in and board. Is this correct? ...Or should we plan on waiting the 2+ hours until Riviera is scheduled?

Turn up when you are ready, there is a separate area towards front of building, if ship is not ready for boarding, they serve tea coffee pastries etc and this group is the first one to board.