Voom Packages - Cheaper onboard

I'm sure I've read the answer on here before but can't find it anywhere. We are sailing on Independence in two weeks. I've yet to book voom and was looking to buy for 2 devices so DH and I can both use at the same time.

Current price through cruise planner for me is $33.51 AUD per day for 2 devices (VOOM Surf & Stream, can't find anything about surf only). I've been checking regularly and the price hasn't changed at all recently.

Would it be much cheaper to buy on day 2 or 3 of the cruise? Thanks for your help :)

I'm sure I've read the answer on here before but can't find it anywhere. We are sailing on Independence in two weeks. I've yet to book voom and was looking to buy for 2 devices so DH and I can both use at the same time.

Current price through cruise planner for me is $33.51 AUD per day for 2 devices (VOOM Surf & Stream, can't find anything about surf only). I've been checking regularly and the price hasn't changed at all recently.

Would it be much cheaper to buy on day 2 or 3 of the cruise? Thanks for your help :)

It would be cheaper on day two or three because you would be paying for fewer total days. Onboard price would be USD 32.

jasper15 - totally not related to your post but we are booked for our first cruise on Independence...please post once you return, can't wait to hear all about the ship. What ports are you stopping at?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums