When should I expect my tickets?

Lorrainbow

I agree with MM. You really should have had them by now lorrainebow. You need to ring your TA tomorrow and ask them to print them for you. Our TA used to ring us and ask if we wanted them printed but we do our own so they don't ring any more. However we've had our tickets for about 5-6 weeks and we go at the weekend.

Who ever prints them you need to ensure all items are completed on your personaliser as if not they can not be printed

If you have problems use the local library or maybe a friend

You do require them to be able to get on board

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think if its not a select fare then you don't get them.

You still need an eticket whatever fare you have.

It cannot be printed until you, or your travel agent, has filled in all your personal details.

Brian

Yeh everything ticked on personalised except the boarding cards they r red with exclamation marks. I'll find a way. Do trace agent need my passwords to print them from cruise personalised or can they print them for me from their info?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are going in two weeks. Got a call from travel agent to collect yesterday. All info is now on the cruise personaliser but wasn't put on there until the last minute because the t.a said that they would leave it as late as possible because we would be inundated with marketing from P and O.

We are going in two weeks. Got a call from travel agent to collect yesterday. All info is now on the cruise personaliser but wasn't put on there until the last minute because the t.a said that they would leave it as late as possible because we would be inundated with marketing from P and O.

Well that's not true at all. I do it early every cruise and get one or two emails from P&O. I get far more from the TA. :).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Do not panic! Yes, it is obviously better to have an e-ticket, BUT you would be able to board without one, it would just take a lot longer. However, you're TA, if you have one, as everyone has said, should have offered to print it for you and send it on to you. Speak to them asap.

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

Oh no why do u not have a cabin I don't understand? We got our number when we booked in fact we got to pick what one we wanted cx

Hi we booked a saver fare so have to wait for our cabin to be allocted.

Hi still no cabin allocated

Should I be getting worried ?

You obviously booked a 'saver fare' and it has been known that they don't allocate cabins until 2 weeks before the cruise goes - so no, I would not panic.

God bus confirmation today. Get bus at 3.45am [emoji33] will be an early night diet night. My cousin (my travel agent) said the tickets will be printed by travel agent 7-10 days before we go so will print them and drop them off to me asap. Getting excited x