Soft Drinks & Coffee Prices

Thepominlaw

Hi all,

Sailing on the Azura next month and was considering buying the coffee card and soft drinks card. I believe you only save about 10% though so wondering if it's worth it.

Anyone know current soft drink and coffee prices. Are the cards available on board for purchase or do I have to buy them upfront by calling

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I usually get the soft drink cards for my daughters - they are told that if they want a soft drink that they are to use these and not charge them to the cabin. On my last two cruises we found that several times the waiters did not "cross off" the drinks from the card, maybe they forgot or did not have a pen. Of course the children did not remind them to do so. The cards then became excellent value!

Hols4

The coffees are between £2.20 and £2.50 for Americano and Latte coffees.

You can only get the small sizes with a coffee card. You save about £2.50 on a 10 drink card but sometimes the waiters forget so you can gain more.

You can also get a free cake if you ask. Aurora & Arcadia give you this in the main coffee bars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I find it useful having the soft drinks and coffee card partly for the saving but also it is easier to keep track of what I am spending. Once I ve bought it I can forget about the cost until it runs out.(I normally try to keep a mental note of spending as well as checking with reception or on the TV)