Flow Rider Times Help!!

denas

We were in Grand Turk last year and my kids had a great time on the Flow Rider. We are going again this year and my kids also are planning on doing a snorkel excursion as well as the flow rider. When I booked last year, I seem to recall only one "time" for the excursion was available, but when we went to check in we actually picked a time?? Again this year (since the excursions were listed), only two times are available for all of the flowrider excursions and they are all in the morning. The times are only separated by about 15 minutes and the experiences are 1-1.5 hours. Does anyone know if I can check in during the morning and book an afternoon flow rider time? My kids would prefer to snorkel in the morning, but I don't want to show up and find out we can't do both!!

Thanks!

We've taken our kids to Grand Turk 3x and each time they've done the Flowrider and each time we've paid when we get there. We always do the beach in the morning and pool in the afternoon so they've always done the Flowrider later in the day. There's no need to book through Carnival because it's exactly the same cost when you get there.