Just back from Atlantica in Europe.

April2412

We just got back from sailing on the Costa Atlantica. We were on the Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt 10 night cruise. This was our first time with Costa, and I plan on doing a BIG review in a week or so. Untill then, is there any questions?

I am going to be on the Mediterranea in Apr 06. I know the Atlantica has basically the same floor plan. Can you tell me if the veranda rooms have refrigerators in them and if so how much do they hold? Any information you could give on the rooms would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to be on the Mediterranea in Apr 06. I know the Atlantica has basically the same floor plan. Can you tell me if the veranda rooms have refrigerators in them and if so how much do they hold? Any information you could give on the rooms would be greatly appreciated.

ANY ROOM HAVE REFRIGERATION ON ATLANTICA:D

Was it as bad as we have all heard about Costa Cruises? I am due for my first European cruise with Costa in May 06. What were the highlights of your trip in terms of the different ports?

OK!BAD THINGS HAPPEND TO US:

1.I ORDERED SODA DURING DINNER,NEVER GOT IT(I COULD ASK AGAINE BUT A NEVER DID):p

2.BODY LOTION IN OUR CABIN WE GOT ONLY ON SECOND DAY

3.ONCE MY DH WANTED BEER ,COULD NOT FINDE WAITRESS,HE HAS TO GO TO BAR BY HIMSELF(WICH I THINK IS EVEN BETTER THAN HAVE PEOPLE ASKING YOU IF YOU WANNA DRINK EVERY 10 SEC):D

4.TOO MUCH FUN NO TIME TO SLEEP:p

We just got back from sailing on the Costa Atlantica. We were on the Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt 10 night cruise. This was our first time with Costa, and I plan on doing a BIG review in a week or so. Untill then, is there any questions?

DID YOU HAVE MAX AS CRUISE DIRECTOR?

Archived