Magic or Vista (not Havana cabin)

molole

Trying to decide between Vista and Magic. Ports, timing and prices are all comparable so it comes down to the ship.

We do not plan to stay in Havana cabins so we will lose day time access to Havana pool area. That to me is a disadvantage of Vista. However I am also wondering how much it really matters? Are there other fun things in Vista that Magic doesn't have? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

We sailed on both ships. I loved the Magic. The theatre and comedy club had a better floor plan. Not sure if it was timing issue as our Magic cruise was quite a few years ago in Europe but I felt service was much better. The Vista cruise was last month. We enjoyed the IMAX theatre and the promenade outside deck areas. The dining service was very rushed. If we ordered two appetizers they were served together. I guess it was better than the long wait some have complained about but I hate being rushed too. Not sure if both ships have changed show schedules but late dining show was before dinner on Vista. The preshow started at 7:00 and you had a chance for a better seat. Also no more late night comedy. That started at 5:15. We did enjoy JiJi restaurant on Vista. I would have to say we enjoyed Magic more.