Photo package question pre-cruise

We are sailing this Saturday on Harmony of the Seas. Our last family cruise the four of us (husband, wife and 2 daughters) were in 1 cabin and toward the end of the cruise I ended up purchasing all of our pictures in a package cd. This trip our girls are in their own cabin (ages 21 and 25) and my husband and I are in another cabin next door. My question is are we forced to buy 2 expensive photo packages if we want all of our pictures or since we are a family of 4 will they let us just buy one package and link the 2 cabins... Thank you for your help. It looks like online I can pre purchase a cd for 249.99 per cabin, but I really do not want to do that if that only includes 2 of us.

Edited by dee1321

From the link posted above:

We can link multiple staterooms under one account only if the occupants of the extra staterooms are the children 21 and under of the purchasing stateroom. If you meet these terms, please visit the Photo Gallery when you arrive onboard and speak to a photographer. We are not able to link your staterooms before your cruise. If you do not meet these terms, you need to purchase one package per stateroom in order to receive all of the photos of your group or family.

If you are traveling across multiple staterooms, you will receive the photos you take as a family if a member of the purchasing stateroom is in the photo. Special events* or photos with more than 20 guests are not included. This is a good option for guests who have children older than 21 or are traveling with extended family, but would still like their family photos included

I would venture to say that any group photos would be included and any individual photos that they get taken would not. I had the same question but my kids are still minors.

This is our experience using mycruisephotos.com to pre-purchase the "all photo USB" package.

The key to making it happen (all 4 people in the same photo package) really starts at the pier before you board the cruise ship. When you pass through check-in and before you board the ship, they have picture backdrop setup (usually of the ship\or something else). They ask you to stop and pose for a pre-cruise/boarding photo. Many times people just walk right on by and head on to the ship. In this case, as the ships photography uses "Facial Recognition" it is very important that all 4 family members get in on that first pre-cruise picture.

We did this last month on the "Harmony of the Seas". 2 rooms (2 adults and 1 - 21 year old and a 2 year old) we had pictures taken all over, both on and off the ship (port pictures) as well as people taking pictures with or without other family members being present and we got all of the pictures on as USB thumb-drive on the last night.

At least that is how it worked for us.

PS. We even misplaced the thumb-drive by the time we got home. When we contacted the company, they emailed us the entire picture file to our computer.

Hope that this helps.

KJM