What is a "Pm Berth"?

While looking at a cruise ship tracker at Cozumel this morning, I noticed the Fantasy was not at the pier (which was empty) but at "Pm Berth 2". It appears to be an "off pier" mooring location. Does this mean ship access is being done with tenders?

I would think PM is short for Puerta Maya, which is indeed the major Carnival dock in Cozumel..it holds 3 ships. The other/older port is Punta Langosta which is closer to downtown.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I would think PM is short for Puerta Maya, which is indeed the major Carnival dock in Cozumel..it holds 3 ships. The other/older port is Punta Langosta which is closer to downtown.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

And don't forget the International Pier which is less than a 1/4 mile from Puerta

Maya.

OP if you're using the ship tracker on cruising (dot) me you'll see that no ship in port is directly next to any pier, probably due to the formatting and size of the ship icons relative to the fixed pier on the screen.

It just means that the ship will be in berth 2 at the Puerta Maya dock. The only time we've tendered in Coz, was after PM was destroyed by a hurricane and There wasn't enough room at the downtown pier to have everyone dock.