My NCL error message

rocklinmom

I have been trying to prepay for some OBC for our upcoming cruise and also make some restaurant reservations. Every time (over the past week) I go through all of the payment info, enter my credit card details, and hit "Make payment"...and promptly get the following error message: "We've encountered an error. Please log out and try again later."

It's not this credit card because I tried a different one just to test it. It happens every time. I'm getting very annoyed as I've never had this happen with our NCL bookings before. Has anyone else had this problem recently? I hate to have to call in and do it over the phone.

Yep I had some issues last week. I just kept going back to it, and eventually it worked. The website seems to have issues fairly regularly from what I've been reading on here.

My sister was trying to make a payment on our cruise and the payment screen didn't have the "green padlock icon" and she was afraid that it might not be safe to input her credit card number. She then called customer service and the rep she spoke to said she would report the issue to their IT department. My sister also said that the payment screen on the website looked "incomplete" and there was a the word "error" written in the payment field in red lettering highlighted by a pink background. They must be having problems with their site. Hopefully they are working on it.