On board credit with 2 rooms

no1volman

We received $50 OBC per room when we booked. My wife and I are in one room. And my teenage daughter and her friend will be in the other room. Will I (or my wife) have access to the entire $100 or only the $50 I got with our room?

And a similar question. I'm going to add some more OBC from my Carnival MasterCard points. Will that credit be available to all 4 of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really wish it could all go into one account, including the OBC from my MasterCard, that we could all pool from at the same time.

Would be nice but won't happen just be sure to put the OBC from Mastercard on which ever account you think will use the most - Worse case scenario for the younger kids if they run out of funds you could always buy them a few drinks (soda, etc) with your account

I wonder if toward the end of the cruise I could go to the service desk and have them move Credit around to different S&S cards to cover all expenses?

They won't let you move it I tried to do that on a cruise I booked and I was not even trying to get it to switch rooms I just wanted all the OBC on myself instead of my friend since I was the one who paid for the cruise to begin with

They won't let you move it I tried to do that on a cruise I booked and I was not even trying to get it to switch rooms I just wanted all the OBC on myself instead of my friend since I was the one who paid for the cruise to begin with

We had the opposite experience. On our last cruise we called Carnival and asked that all the OBC ($50) for that cabin be moved to just one of the guests (2 people booked) in the cabin. It was moved with out any problems. We had 2 friends sharing a cabin on the same cruise and 1 of them paid more then the other. So she called and had 75% of there $200 OBC moved to her account. Again no issues.

So I'm thinking you may just have to call Carnival back and talk to someone else...

I wonder if toward the end of the cruise I could go to the service desk and have them move Credit around to different S&S cards to cover all expenses?

How did you set up the onboard expense account online? I have a similar situation and made sure everyone from both rooms was on the same account. I have done this previously and my recollection is that I only get one bill and all credits from both cabins are combined.

How did you set up the onboard expense account online? I have a similar situation and made sure everyone from both rooms was on the same account. I have done this previously and my recollection is that I only get one bill and all credits from both cabins are combined.

I have my credit card on file for both rooms. That why I was hoping the OBC would be used up first no matter who was making charges. I really don't want to have charges incurred on my credit card because the same person is buying things after their OBC is used up. And someone else in the room go home with OBC still on their S&S card because they didn't use their card as much.