Island Princess C727

Lampwick

We are thinking of getting this minisuite because it is the furthest aft cabin, so there is a better view from the balcony. Any opinions one way or the other. The balcony is totally exposed and were are going to Hawaii.

Lampwick, Caribe deck is partially exposed. It is the dolphin deck that is fully exposed. When you look down from Caribe you will first see the people below you on Dolphin. Like a stairstep. If you want complete privacy, go to Emerald deck in the back below Dolphin. Think that may have been what ahracer meant???

We have Dophoin 726 and will be leaving on the 19th. These afts in the back are exposed, but we chose it because we like the view from the aft. This our first cabin not on the true back of the ship.

We stayed in C727. LOVED IT!!!!!! It is fully exposed because Caribe is one cabin longer than Baja.All of the cabins next to you (going forward) are covered. We went to Panama so I can't comment on Hawaii. When sitting down on the balcony you can see side and aft and it feels like you are suspended over the ocean.

Karen

Thanks all Great information.

Chamima - Well, you're just the person I needed to talk too! Thanks so much for your input. Since it is the last cabin, was the balcony any smaller thean the other minisuites?

Also, from the deck plan it looks like there is public aft balcony right next to your bolcony - was there much public traffic back there? Was there any noise from this public area? Since there isn't a stairway there, it seems like it gets very little use - almost like our own private patio added to our room - am I wrong?

From the looks of it, this seems the ideal room for the price catagory, I'm glad to here you loved staying in it. Makes us that much more excited about the trip.

Archived