Mix and Mingle question

Just a quick question regarding teens attending at the Mix & Mingle.

We have 4 teens....12, 14, & 2x16 year olds...

Is it an adult only party?...by that I mean, is it preferable for just adults to attend?

I just posted the question on my roll call and I don't want to make any of my fellow cruisers feel uncomfortable about answering that question. Someone might not voice their true feelings, if they think that I might be upset at the prospect of the kids not being invited.

I know that it would be difficult to exclude them, because they are on the cruise...however, I wouldn't want someone not attending because they don't want to attend a party that has teenagers included. Or even worse, people making the kids uncomfortable because they don't want them there....that would be horrible. Some people don't like the idea of kids cruising to begin with...to each their own.

I suspect that even if the kids did go, they might not hang around for long if it is all adults anyway......they might just pop in for a cola and snack...

What is the true feeling about this.....????

Robin

I just copied this off of the Meet and Mingle questions section.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccFaqList.do?src=CCC

I think it is a good place to meet other children.

Are children allowed at the Meet & Mingle?

There is no age requirement for the Meet & Mingle. Although the environment may be more suitable for adults, younger children are welcome to make new friends with whom they can enjoy their cruise vacation.

Archived