Royal Suite Class

My last suite experience was before they rolled out their new Royal Suite Class programme. It got a lot of hype and no doubt delivers something special at the top end.

However, for me, having booked an L2 Crown Loft (Sky class), I can't see any differences to what I experienced previously. Am I right?

I agree that the internet package is a significant addition to the perks. As a Diamond member, the odd day included was sufficient for me but I appreciate that for the tech savvy the package is a big benefit.

The coastal kitchen was around before the rollout of the Royal Suite programme. I have done 2 cruises where they had this (Anthem and Oasis).

My disappointment is only with the hype. Seemed like a significant change. In practice very little for the standard suites. As I said previously, perhaps the big deal is with the top end suites which come under Star Class. Take away the hype and I am very happy with the suite experience offers.

One final point. For me it is about the overall experience. I am not to bothered about individual perks unless they contribute to an enhanced experience.

We have always traveled in a suite starting with the Mariner of the Seas.

Now as we enjoy sailing Oasis class in the CL1 0r CL2 we continue to get what we have always gotten with the only addition to our travels as what was listed above, free internet.

We love the perks for sky class, which stated before are the same on the Allure.

Yea it would be great to experience Star class, but not going to happen right now.

Enjoy your suite, we do.

Safe travels.