Cruise Compass for Serenade of the Seas - Baltic 2017

I have a full set from two weeks ago - I plan on scanning and uploading them at some point this week, but if you have specific question I'll take a look and let you know.

We plan on eating dinner around 8 or 8:30. Just wondering when most of the shows begin.

Thanks!!

We plan on eating dinner around 8 or 8:30. Just wondering when most of the shows begin.

Thanks!!

So there wsre three different set-ups based on the night. When there was only one show, it was 7:45. When there were two, it was either 7:00 and 9:00 or 9:00 and 10:30. I'd suggest 8:30.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have a full set from two weeks ago - I plan on scanning and uploading them at some point this week, but if you have specific question I'll take a look and let you know.

Waiting excitedly for Rubyfisch to upload recent cruise compasses. We are leaving on the Serenade for the Baltic on July 30 and want to schedule My Time Dining without show conflicts.

In the meantime, there are July 2016 Baltic CC that can be found here:

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/serenade_compasses/36

Hi Rubyfisch,

Do you know what harbor the ship docks in Helsinki?

Hi Rubyfisch,

Do you know what harbor the ship docks in Helsinki?

I'll take a stab at this one. We are on Serenade's July 30, 2017 Baltic cruise, so I have been checking port schedules. The Helsinki cruise ship schedule can be found here on the Port of Helsinki web site.

http://www.portofhelsinki.fi/en/passengers/international-cruise-ships

This schedule lists the harbour for Serenade of the Seas' upcoming calls during June as "West Harbour and Hernesaari" and lists the berth as "LHC".

That berth is indicated by the number "1" on the map shown on this Cruise Quays page, also from the Port of Helsinki web site.

http://www.portofhelsinki.fi/en/passengers/international-cruise-ships/cruise-quays

Regards,

John