Upgrade Advantage questions

mimosas123

When your offer has been accepted, what does the "offer status" change to? I remember seeing it in one of the upgrade bidding threads, but now I can't find it.

Also how far in advance are upgrades being processed now? Week of? Day before? We're still two weeks out and everything appears to be sold out anyway, but I'm just curious. :)

Thanks!

When mine was accepted the status changed to "processing" for a couple hours than to "upgraded". I had offers on three categories and the two that weren't accepted changed to "expired" right as the accepted one changed to "processing".

I was upgraded 18 days out. Their were 8 courtyard penthouses available right before I upgraded and 5 available right after. I guess they upgraded myself and two others. Today is 13 days out and there are still 5 courtyard penthouses available. maybe they will do another round of upgrades. Maybe I could have gotten upgraded for less, but my bid was still in the poor range and I saved a couple thousand over booking it outright. I'm happy and I really think they take other factors into consideration for upgrades besides just the bids.

When mine was accepted the status changed to "processing" for a couple hours than to "upgraded". I had offers on three categories and the two that weren't accepted changed to "expired" right as the accepted one changed to "processing".

Perfect, just what I was looking for.

Thanks so much for your input!

I was upgraded 18 days out. Their were 8 courtyard penthouses available right before I upgraded and 5 available right after. I guess they upgraded myself and two others. Today is 13 days out and there are still 5 courtyard penthouses available. maybe they will do another round of upgrades. Maybe I could have gotten upgraded for less, but my bid was still in the poor range and I saved a couple thousand over booking it outright. I'm happy and I really think they take other factors into consideration for upgrades besides just the bids.

Congratulations!