MIA hotel poll

Floridagirl09

We are leaving on the Equinox in March and need a hotel for the night before with parking for the 7 plus days. I have it narrowed down to either the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove or Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. Any opinions on which is safer, more convenient, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Speaking from personal experience I would go with Hampton Inn, Blue Lagoon. We stayed there two years ago and my mom and I felt very safe walking around the area. There's a shopping center with a few restaurants across the street too, so once you park your car in the secure lot you can run over there to get all those last minute item we always seem to forget. :D In order to reach the parking building behind the hotel you need a room key to get through the gate so i felt okay leaving my car there for the week. We were so happy with it we are actually staying there again in august.