Arrival appt with carnival shuttle

cthrn27

I have never had to schedule an arrival appointment. I know when the plane is scheduled to land, but then we will be waiting for Carnival to fill up the shuttle and take us to port everglades. If plane lands at 10:30 am, when do you think Carnival shuttles will start leaving for the port?

I have never had to schedule an arrival appointment. I know when the plane is scheduled to land, but then we will be waiting for Carnival to fill up the shuttle and take us to port everglades. If plane lands at 10:30 am, when do you think Carnival shuttles will start leaving for the port?

So you are talking about the shuttle?

The shuttle probably starts leaving at 10am for the first bus, then next bus will be there and start filling up. When it is full, it leaves. They don't have set times up until their cutoff time, which is probably 1:30-2pm (should be posted on the Carnival website for that port).

Hello. Arriving @Miami airport about 10am. Planning on shuttle to port everglades. Any idea when I should schedule arrival appointment?

If it was me I'd schedule the earliest time available. You can enter the terminal any time after your scheduled window ,,, just not before if arriving independently.

If you are taking a shuttle purchased through Carnival, your scheduled check-in time does not matter because your shuttle purchase allows you to check in when you get to the port.

Hello. Arriving @Miami airport about 10am. Planning on shuttle to port everglades. Any idea when I should schedule arrival appointment?

Straight fro the Carnival Website:

CHECK-IN SERVICE AT MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

All guests must complete their Online Check-in and select an Arrival Appointment no later than midnight prior to their sailing date.

Carnival guests who fly into Miami International Airport, scheduled to sail from PortMiami or Port Everglades, can check-in for their cruise at Concourses ‘D’ and ‘H’ on the day of sailing from 8:00am-2:00pm.

Guests who have not pre-purchased Carnival transfers may purchase them during their airport check-in.