Bermuda 3 day pass

knots4crewzing

Hi,

Can't wait just 60 days till we're in beautiful Bermuda:D.

So for 2 1/2 days we'll buy the passes for the bus and ferries. My question is~~ will we be able to share the passes? Are they tickets or is it a card that they stamp?

We're 5 adults and i don't think we'll need 75 tickets between us. Especially now that NCL has their complimentary ferry service to St Georges.

Liz:hearteyes:

There are Transportation Passes. For tourists, there are 3 options: 1 day, 2 day & 3 day (costs $19, $31.50 & $44, respectively). These are for an individual and can not be shared. 1 & 2 day passes are sold at the Dockyard. The 3 day pass is sold in Hamilton and St George.

Also available to pay for fares on the public buses and ferried are tickets. They are sold in 15 ticket booklets (cost $37.50) which can be shared. Every time you board a public bus or ferry, you pay one ticket fare. The ticket booklet is sold in Hamilton.

So what are your plans?

SBtS

There are Transportation Passes. For tourists, there are 3 options: 1 day, 2 day & 3 day (costs $19, $31.50 & $44, respectively). These are for an individual and can not be shared. 1 & 2 day passes are sold at the Dockyard. The 3 day pass is sold in Hamilton and St George.

Also available to pay for fares on the public buses and ferried are tickets. They are sold in 15 ticket booklets (cost $37.50) which can be shared. Every time you board a public bus or ferry, you pay one ticket fare. The ticket booklet is sold in Hamilton.

So what are your plans?

SBtS

All of your posts are in bright fluorescent green which rather than being more noticeable and easy to read is actually almost impossible to read. May I suggest changing to a nice black font?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

All of your posts are in bright fluorescent green which rather than being more noticeable and easy to read is actually almost impossible to read. May I suggest changing to a nice black font?

Message received, thanks for posting. I'm not selecting fluorescent green as my font color but a green that reminded me of blackboard green or if you are a sports car nut, BRG. On my desktop monitor, the color is correct. You're the first member to comment.

SBtS

Message received, thanks for posting. I'm not selecting fluorescent green as my font color but a green that reminded me of blackboard green or if you are a sports car nut, BRG. On my desktop monitor, the color is correct. You're the first member to comment.

SBtS

Out of desire to be able to read your posts I've actually been clicking on them as if I were going to respond so that I can see them in black and white to read them. Your posts are very good but I have great difficulty reading them in the green. Thanks for the change to Blue!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

Taking the ferry from Hamilton to St. George, I believe we need to go first to the Dockyard, then on to St. George. Is that 1 token or 2?

Planning on the ferry because DH uses a mobility scooter, and I don't think the busses are equipped for that.

Thanks.

Taking the ferry from Hamilton to St. George, I believe we need to go first to the Dockyard, then on to St. George. Is that 1 token or 2?

Planning on the ferry because DH uses a mobility scooter, and I don't think the busses are equipped for that.

Thanks.

The problem is that the ferry from Dockyard to St. George also may not be able to accommodate the mobility scooter . The ferry used doesn't load from the front as the ferries between Hamilton and Dockyard do. They have a narrow ramp on the side and the crew has to assist any passengers who can't walk aboard. If they believe the mobility scooter is too heavy, or if it's too wide, they will not permit an attempt to board.

In theory at least the one instance where a free transfer is permitted on the ferries is a trip Hamilton and St. George with the change of ferries at Dockyard. But that will do you no good if the ferry crew declines to assist loading the mobility scooter.

You are correct that the buses can't accommodate the scooter.