Drinks/Specialty Dining packages question?

murzick

Hi,

I am planning cruise to Bermuda on NLC Dawn. We cruised on NCL before but never used Drinks/Specialty Dining packages.

What exactly included in drinking package? Only alcohol drinks? Does it included specialty coffee or fresh juice as well?

Other question regarding dinning package: we are planning to travel with other couple ,can we used our dinning package to pay for them ? Like we will be using 2 dinners out of 3 in one restaurant for two times in one day.

Did anyone have similar experience?

Thank you for help.

• 4 weeks later...

Can we choose 2 Specialty Dinning instead of 1 Specialty Dinning + 1 Drinks? I see the price comes down by $175 if we remove Drinks which is added as free offer. Only one of us drinks once in 2-3 days and it will cost us less to pay when we drink then this free offer. I don't care about WiFi or Shore excursions but if they don't offer second dinning we might just choose Shore as maybe use at least at one port.

Can we choose 2 Specialty Dinning instead of 1 Specialty Dinning + 1 Drinks? I see the price comes down by $175 if we remove Drinks which is added as free offer. Only one of us drinks once in 2-3 days and it will cost us less to pay when we drink then this free offer. I don't care about WiFi or Shore excursions but if they don't offer second dinning we might just choose Shore as maybe use at least at one port.

Both passengers in the room have to have the same promotions.

Both passengers in the room have to have the same promotions.

I am aware of that. We booked balcony cabin with 2 adults and 2 kids and they offered UBP for 2 + SDP for 2 for 3 nights. My question is can we replace UBP for 2 with a second SDP for 2 so our kids also can eat with us. Plus replacing UBP with SDP should save $175.

I am aware of that. We booked balcony cabin with 2 adults and 2 kids and they offered UBP for 2 + SDP for 2 for 3 nights. My question is can we replace UBP for 2 with a second SDP for 2 so our kids also can eat with us. Plus replacing UBP with SDP should save $175.

No. The promo SDP is only for guests 1 & 2. What you can do is drop the UBP and use the amount saved to buy the 3SDP for the kids.

No. The promo SDP is only for guests 1 & 2. What you can do is drop the UBP and use the amount saved to buy the 3SDP for the kids.

Thank you. I called and found that's the best option.