BOSS Underwater Adventure !!!

mabones

I put this request on Port of Call, but was curious if anyone on this board has every done this Excursion in St. Thomas recently?

Was is worth the price through the cruiseline or did you opt to go the independent route?

TIA for your feedback!

I put this request on Port of Call, but was curious if anyone on this board has every done this Excursion in St. Thomas recently?

Was is worth the price through the cruiseline or did you opt to go the independent route?

TIA for your feedback!

We did it on our May 20-27 cruise. It was really fun. I can post pictures later. They met us at dock- no shoes allowed on boat. About 40-50 people on excursion. Break you up into groups- each group has 30 minutes on the BOSS- rest of the time you can snorkel. It is really fun. They will take your pictures if you have water proof camera. You do have to swim to the BOSS but you have life jacket on- I'm kinda claustrophobic but had no problem. We all really enjoyed! Had first excursion time so went back to ship and cleaned up and walked to town-

In Tortola we did Radical Racers and those were fun too!

We are also looking at this for St Thomas. Want the early trip then sky ride. They also have this excursion in Nassau. A few bad reviews about rude crew members at the St Thomas excursion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Our crew was great! Friendly and not rude- lots of sarcasm some might take for rude BUT they were clearly sarcastic, professional, fun!