Shower Size

ahysmith

Going on Carnival Triumph... Does anyone know the dimensions of the shower? Wanting to buy an inflatable "tub" for an almost 2 yo, want to make sure it will fit, but also purchase one as large as possible so it can double as a splash pool.. Thanks!!

I would guess around 30x30, but the floors in the bathroom are designed to be able to get wet so it's okay if it goes outside of the shower area a bit

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I agree... maybe up to 36 by 36.... but that might be stretching it...

Note that unless you have an accessibility room you will have a lip between the most of the room and the shower, its about 1 inch wide and 1-2 inches high..

Edited by CharlesKru
typo

I agree... maybe up to 36 by 36.... but that might be stretching it...

Note that unless you have an accessibility room you will have a lip between the most of the room and the shower, its about 1 inch wide and 1-2 inches high..

And it is not square. It may be about 30" wide but only about 16" on the shower head side and maybe only 30" on the back wall.

Going on Carnival Triumph... Does anyone know the dimensions of the shower? Wanting to buy an inflatable "tub" for an almost 2 yo, want to make sure it will fit, but also purchase one as large as possible so it can double as a splash pool.. Thanks!!

We took an inflatable tub on the Breeze when we cruised with our then 14 month old. I never even used it. It was so much easier for me to just take her in the shower with me, wash her hair and scrub her down and then hand her out to my hubby to dry her off and get her dressed while I continued my shower. Our daughter at that time was probably as big as most two year olds (she's always been in the 95th-99th percentile height and weight-wise). And I didn't have any issues holding her in the shower while getting her cleaned up. I so wish we would have saved the luggage space and money and not bothered with it!

We also thought we would take it up on deck with us and find an out of the way spot for a splash pool for her. But we also never did that either. Just not worth the effort for us! Maybe if we would have had more sea days it would make it more worth it.

We took an inflatable tub on the Breeze when we cruised with our then 14 month old. I never even used it. It was so much easier for me to just take her in the shower with me, wash her hair and scrub her down and then hand her out to my hubby to dry her off and get her dressed while I continued my shower. Our daughter at that time was probably as big as most two year olds (she's always been in the 95th-99th percentile height and weight-wise). And I didn't have any issues holding her in the shower while getting her cleaned up. I so wish we would have saved the luggage space and money and not bothered with it!

We also thought we would take it up on deck with us and find an out of the way spot for a splash pool for her. But we also never did that either. Just not worth the effort for us! Maybe if we would have had more sea days it would make it more worth it.

This is what I would do

Let me start by saying, I don't have kids, but my brother has four and I've had my fair share of training. I would just leave the pool at home. If the child is young enough, you could probably just put them in the sink and get them clean or like the others said, have someone shower with them. As for the pool on deck. I think it would be a pain. Getting to a from the pool deck, inflating and deflating, drying it out, finding a way to get water into the pool, finding a spot on deck where you are not in the way with it.