Does anyone have photos of the Anthem Suite Sundeck?

Thank you! How was it up there? Do they do drink service?

It's nice and quiet up there, plenty of loungers, very few people, plenty of towels, an outdoor shower, a large dispenser with cold water and cups, at the top of the stairs. Occasionally a bar server will come up to the sun suite deck. Usually before I go up there, I'll tell a bar server that is walking around at the pool to stop by in a little while and I've also caught the attention of a bar server from below and asked him to come up.

It's nice and quiet up there, plenty of loungers, very few people, plenty of towels, an outdoor shower, a large dispenser with cold water and cups, at the top of the stairs. Occasionally a bar server will come up to the sun suite deck. Usually before I go up there, I'll tell a bar server that is walking around at the pool to stop by in a little while and I've also caught the attention of a bar server from below and asked him to come up.

Nice! Thinking about bumping up to grand suite, from JS. Main motivation for this is concierge lounge access and the suite sun deck.

Nice! Thinking about bumping up to grand suite, from JS. Main motivation for this is concierge lounge access and the suite sun deck.

You'll also get free internet for each person in the room, also an invite to an exclusive suite cocktail party, CK for all 3 meals, free room service and a few other things. If you can swing it, the suite life is nice :D

If so, could you post/link? I found a video on YouTube, but it was taken at night. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

I have found some pics when I was on Anthem in September 2015 but am struggling to post them on here - maybe I could email them to you?

Adam

Personally, I was unimpressed with the suite deck on the Anthem. Prefer the one on Oasis.

The suite lounge is really nice but location isn't convenient.

As far as suite experiences go, there were quite a few things I didn't like on the Anthem. This was before the rollout of the new suite programme.