Patters from Star Princess NB Vancouver to Whittier June 3 2017

BoopTennis

BoopTennis....Thanks for the Patters. Very informative! We signed up for 6pm Traditional Dining through Cruise Personalizer. The Patters don't show 6pm TD....or 8:15pm (also on the personalizer) either. Do you know if pax were reassigned a different dining time? Thanks...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

BoopTennis....Thanks for the Patters. Very informative! We signed up for 6pm Traditional Dining through Cruise Personalizer. The Patters don't show 6pm TD....or 8:15pm (also on the personalizer) either. Do you know if pax were reassigned a different dining time? Thanks...

there were two traditional dining times on our cruise -- we had the late one and it was at 7:45. I am not sure what time the earlier one was but there was one.. I looked back at my notes and originally the late seating was at 8:15 when we booked -- I didnt even notice the change when we boarded our cards said 7:45. So that was our time each night. Not sure why it changed from original booking but all the shows worked out fine with our dinner time

Thanks so much for the reply. We're on the Star in August. I think I'm going to change our dining time to 8:15 in the personalizer and assume it will actually be 7:45, which would be fine. Since we are currently down for 6pm dining, I'm afraid they'll change it to 5:30pm and that's just too early. We'd be too rushed coming back from ports, still have to get cleaned up and changed, etc. I'd never make it by 5:30. 7:45 sounds more doable and as you said, should work well with the evening shows. Thanks again for the Patters!