Souvenir Alcohol?

rskt

Ohh, multi-packs of different flavours of rum? I need to know more about these please! How many bottles in a pack? About what size? About how much? Can these be purchased in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, or Nassau?

Yes, they are in many souvenir stores and most all liquor stores, Sizes vary from nips to about half a bottle, usually 3 to 6 flavors. St. Thomas would be the best place of what you mentioned.

Yes, they are in many souvenir stores and most all liquor stores, Sizes vary from nips to about half a bottle, usually 3 to 6 flavors. St. Thomas would be the best place of what you mentioned.

If they are going to Jamaica, then most likely they are not going to St. Thomas.

Awesome! Thank you! A bunch of small nip size bottles for friends and family sounds like a great gift idea. We'll be stopping at Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas so I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm also hoping to find those Tortuga rum cakes there I keep reading about.

Awesome! Thank you! A bunch of small nip size bottles for friends and family sounds like a great gift idea. We'll be stopping at Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas so I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm also hoping to find those Tortuga rum cakes there I keep reading about.

You can get the rum cakes on the ship.

You can also get the bakers in the family some vanilla from St Kitts.