Chef's Table

I just Wonder ?

My Family is going on the Harmony in January 2018 and willl stay in a 'Star Class Suitte'.

Is the Chef's table included ??

Yes. You may go more than once as well.

I don't drink wine so was wondering if there is a reduced price without the wine pairing?

On one of the groups I had last year, there was someone who didn't drink. I approached the supervisor and he reduced his bill by about $20 if I remember correctly.

On one of the groups I had last year, there was someone who didn't drink. I approached the supervisor and he reduced his bill by about $20 if I remember correctly.

That's nice if they did reduce the charge, as some people do not drink. I hope to do Chef's table again and would like more wine. :)

Woah! Time out! I didn't know his was possible. I wonder If I can do this for my trip since there are 11 of us going.

Maybe if you can fill the whole table with people from your Roll Call you might have a better chance. Both times I did this we had very active Roll Calls and many activities planned. Royal usually goes out of its way to keep us happy. This year's Roll call is already up to page 25 of part 2 with probably over 6000 posts. I've recruited enough people this time to host 3 different dinners so I'm hoping this time the staff will give us a break.

Maybe if you can fill the whole table with people from your Roll Call you might have a better chance. Both times I did this we had very active Roll Calls and many activities planned. Royal usually goes out of its way to keep us happy. This year's Roll call is already up to page 25 of part 2 with probably over 6000 posts. I've recruited enough people this time to host 3 different dinners so I'm hoping this time the staff will give us a break.

I was just talking about the people in my family filling up the chef's table.

How many are in a typical dinner and how many did you have to negotiate a discount? Also, how much discount?

We're traveling with a group of 30 for my cousin's wedding and it would be helpful to have an idea so I can recruit them.

How many are in a typical dinner and how many did you have to negotiate a discount? Also, how much discount?

We're traveling with a group of 30 for my cousin's wedding and it would be helpful to have an idea so I can recruit them.

On 3-4 occasions we were a group of about 12-16. One time, on a Transatlantic, we had the chef's table in the Windjammer and there were, honest to god, about 40 people. It was miserable!

On 3-4 occasions we were a group of about 12-16. One time, on a Transatlantic, we had the chef's table in the Windjammer and there were, honest to god, about 40 people. It was miserable!

What happened to the the whole intimate dinner experience?