CroisiEurope family cruises

squarevanman

I have just seen a report on another site that for certain cruises on specified dates CroisiEurope are offering families of 4 (2 adults and 2 children under 16) a second cabin free of charge. Children will also have supervised water activities and will perform an end of cruise show. I do hope this will not just be for French speaking children as I would love to take my grandchildren when older. I hope CroisiEurope USA can enlighten us on this.

Hi Squarevanman!

We are really happy to offer Family Programs on a few of our most popular itineraries this Summer. At CroisiEurope, we want to make River Cruising accessible and fun for everyone.

On these programs, children up to 16 years travel free or greatly reduced when traveling with a parent. Make sure to ask your booking agent about the best arrangements for your family - we have a lot of options like single and triple occupancy cabins.

For very young children, activities with the crew will be multi lingual - a lot of kids play activities will break the language barrier.

For older children and parents, check out our Discovery Excursions - these are a bit more active or off-beat, and can be fun for the whole family!

They are a French line, and cater to the French. They will speak French first, but follow up with English. All the crew that we interacted with spoke excellent English. You certainly won't be the only English speakers, but may be the only native English speakers. The crew bent over backwards for us and our son when we travelled with them. You'd be surprised at how well most European teenagers speak English too.

Lastly, I just wanted to add that I think Croisi offers one of the better deals for families out there and would encourage you to take advantage of it. You'll certainly know you are traveling with a foreign line, but won't be too badly handicapped by not being a French speaker. Also they will have English tour guides available.