Norwegian Escape Christmas Ornament

Ronaldo807

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help me. My wife & I went on the Escape back in March. Our thing is to purchase the Christmas Ornament for each cruise we have been on. Unfortunately the ship was not selling/did not have any of the ornaments when we were onboard. I have tried to contact numerous departments within NCL and hit a dead end every time. If someone would be able to look for and purchase the ornament when they are onboard and mail it to us that would be extremely appreciated. We will of course reimburse you for your costs. The ornament we buy is the one that is the model of the ship with a string attached. I believe they are usually $10-15. It's called the official licensed hanging ornament. I have copied a link that will hopefully show what I am referring to.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...BIwLvuOiPQ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I am on the July 8th sailing on the Escape. I will be looking for one of these ornaments for myself and would be glad to get you one too if they have them.

Have a safe and fun trip. Please let me know if you are able to find one. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help me. My wife & I went on the Escape back in March. Our thing is to purchase the Christmas Ornament for each cruise we have been on. Unfortunately the ship was not selling/did not have any of the ornaments when we were onboard. I have tried to contact numerous departments within NCL and hit a dead end every time. If someone would be able to look for and purchase the ornament when they are onboard and mail it to us that would be extremely appreciated. We will of course reimburse you for your costs. The ornament we buy is the one that is the model of the ship with a string attached. I believe they are usually $10-15. It's called the official licensed hanging ornament. I have copied a link that will hopefully show what I am referring to.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...BIwLvuOiPQ.jpg

Hello! I am back and I purchased the ornament. Please give me an email address at which I can contact you to hammer out the rest of the details.

We are sailing in Aug. So if you do happen to find this can you let me know where.

I found the ornament in the gift shop with all the NCL logo stuff and the liquor. They were hanging on the rack with the key chains, magnets etc. right next to the register. They are not in packaging like the one pictured in the link from the op.