Meraviglia - Cirque du Soleil show for a certain date?

GQAntigua

I booked mine the other day online and I'm certain it said you book which show/day you want once you've boarded. That said there are two different shows so I assume they are either both on ( on different times) every day or in different days. There are a couple people posting at the who are on the boat now I'd ask the question there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sail the Meraviglia in August (YC). How do people reserve a Cirque du Soleil show for a certain date? I can by tickets online but it doesn't provide a date selection. Thanks in advance for any help.

I booked mine the other day online and I'm certain it said you book which show/day you want once you've boarded. That said there are two different shows so I assume they are either both on ( on different times) every day or in different days. There are a couple people posting at the who are on the boat now I'd ask the question there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I contacted my local MSC office last week to sort out my Cirque bookings and they gave me the option of booking a certain date there and then on the phone.

Try phoning your regional MSC office.

There are both shows on each day for 6 of the 7 nights per cruise

the one I booked a time and date for was SONOR which is at 22:00 on the day I've booked for.

I'm sorting ot a day and time when I'm on board for the other show VIAGGIO

Pete

Pete do you know the times the show starts?

The info I have says the cocktails are served 30 minutes before the show and the meal is served 1 hr before the show starts. So I think, from what was said to me over the phone, the 22:00 is the time the show (SONOR) starts so the diners will go in at 21:00 and the cocktail drinkers at 21:30, but don't hold me to that.

Pete