Shore Excursion Ideas

mtaylor04

Hi, We are looking for shore excursion ideas for our March 18th cruise onboard the Sapphire Princess. I will be 40 and I will be traveling with my daughters who are 21 and 18. We will be stopping in PV, Cabo and Matzaltan (sp?).

What excursions are not to be missed?

My eldest burns easily so we cannot spend the day at the beach, although a couple of hours would be great.

My husband and I are doing the ATV tour in PV. Here are 2 differnet links, http://charterdreams.com/, and http://puertovallartatours.net/ we haven't decided which one to choose yet. I think your daughters would like it. You get to see the jungle and waterfalls and can swim in a swimming hole. In Maz we are doing the Kayak tour to deer island thru the ship. In Cabo we decided to just hang out at the beach. By the way we are going on March 12 just before you. Too bad it wasn't the same time. Have a great time!:)

We just got back last week from these ports.

In Cabo I would recommend taking a glass bottom boat tour. It will show you Lover's beach, the seals sleeping on the rocks, Los Arcos. the boat will drop you off at Lover's beach and you can state how long you want to be there.

We told the boat operater to pick us up in 2 and a half hours and he was right on time.

The cost was $10 per person.

People have written that it is hard to get off the boats at Lover's beach.

You do have to drop off the boat but I am 52 and overweight and I was able to do it. It was harder to climb back on but there are men who will assist you

(they do want a tip)

There is a nice flea market area right at the dock in Cabo and the vendors really didn't hassle very much.

Hope this helps.

Archived