Alaska zip line excursions

Sherryvan15

Look for the vendor in each town and they will have their own web site with additional info.

Or use the SEARCH tool above with the word zipline and see what posts come up. There have been a couple of trip reports in the past that included ziplines. I've only read a couple of trip reports that included ziplining so you won't too much first hand info in this forum.

Look for the vendor in each town and they will have their own web site with additional info.

Or use the SEARCH tool above with the word zipline and see what posts come up. There have been a couple of trip reports in the past that included ziplines. I've only read a couple of trip reports that included ziplining so you won't too much first hand info in this forum.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

hi, yes, 7 in our group did ziplining in skagway thru Alaska Excursions. Ages ranged from 11 to 46. They all liked it a lot, i was not one of them so if you have specific questions I can get answers for you. But i know there were a lot of ziplines also i think a suspension bridge or something to cross. we bought it directly from the vendor not thru cruiseship. they have a website