Deluxe Beverage Pkg Question

Let me start by stating up front that I am NOT trying to cheat the system....I want to do what is right which is why I am asking.

I have never purchased a beverage package before because it was never worth it for me. We are diamond members and the 3 free drinks we get in the evenings make up about 50% of what we'd drink in any given day. Now Royal is offering a Deluxe beverage and VOOM package combination for $54. This may make the package more inviting to me. Here's the question....

This entitles me to a 40% discount on bottles of wine. If I purchase a bottle (keep in mind this is in addition to what I have already paid for the package) am I able to split this bottle with others in my party or is the assumption made by Royal that it is specifically for MY consumption?

I'd never get my drinks at a bar and give them to others in the party - that's cheating but since I am paying more for the wine in addition to what I have already paid for the package, how is this looked upon?

Thanks in advance.

Once you buy the bottle, it is yours, no different than if you bought a bottle of water. The 40% is really getting the bottles closer to what you would normally pay for the same bottle in many other places anyways.