Princess UK - £1 deposit sale on 21st June only

dides

Spotted this being promoted on Twitter - one day £1 deposit sale in the UK tomorrow - Wednesday 21st June on

all voyages departing on or after December 1, 2017

DCwFJ83WAAEzuYT.jpg

Can't see anything on the Princess site but found an article with further info

Sandra

Wondering how this would affect anybody that has FCC they want to use. Presumably if you want to use the £1 deposit offer then you forfeit the benefit of the obc which goes with a fcc deposit. Only advantage I can see is book a cruise with the £1 deposit and if there is a price drop, cancel and rebook using your fcc then. You then take a chance that the new offer has similar benefits.

Received an email from Princess with a countdown clock - it starts at midnight

Where in the world holds your next adventure? Whether it be historic Europe, the sunny shores of Australia or in mystical Asia, we're offering you the chance to secure your 2018-19 Princess holiday with only a £1pp deposit. Don't miss out - this is ONLY available tomorrow!

EXTENDED TELEPHONE OPENING HOURS FOR WEDNESDAY 21 JUNE: 6am-10pm

£1 per person cruise deposit is available from 00:01am 21st June 2017 - 23:59pm 21st June 2017 only on voyages departing on or after 1st December 2017.

Well we were quite restrained and booked 2 cruises next year that were on our watch list. Wonder if there will be much take up on the offer as it was kind of sprung on us!

Sandra

Booked the British Isles cruise - not very happy with price as seems quite high but can always cancel for £2 & rebook if price comes down. Got 4 booked for next year now including a Clipper cruise. I booked one Princess cruise with the $1 offer a while ago through a US agent so that will have to be cancelled I think :)

Booked an afternoon balcony on the crown ta next November, way to far away to think about, but lots of obc. UK cruises if you use to casback you get 5% back. I assume if you cancel you don't owe anything

If you book with the £1 deposit offer (as there is a cruise I fancy but my hubby isn't too keen) and I can't persuade him do I just lose the £2 if I cancel, sorry if that sounds a daft question ?!

No question is a daft question. Yes, all you lose is your £1 p p. deposit. In fact we have booked two cruises next year ar today's high prices and if there is a price drop,we will just cancel and rebook at the lower rate.

No question is a daft question. Yes, all you lose is your £1 p p. deposit. In fact we have booked two cruises next year ar today's high prices and if there is a price drop,we will just cancel and rebook at the lower rate.

That is exactly what we have done - watch the price drop after final payment date though :mad:

That is exactly what we have done - watch the price drop after final payment date though :mad:

Think it may also drop after this offer runs out on 31 July, :)and also the next one usually runs out on 31 October if last year was anything to go by. Got a really big top early November.