Shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami

dnjackson630

Hey everyone!!

This has probably been answered but I can't find the info so I'm re-writing it. My hubby, daughter (3), and I are sailing on the Escape in August. We're flying into Fort Lauderdale very late, arriving around 11pm. Trying to see if it will be easier to shutting directly to Miami that same night, or stay in Fort Lauderdale for a night and shuttle over to the port in the morning. Any advice? And what shuttle services would you recommend? I've checked out go shuttle, uber, and upper shuttle.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We always stay at one of the 17st area hotels in FLL the night before (but don't arrive that late), then shuttle to the POM the next morning. We always use SAS. They do hotel pickup at 9:30 and 11 am for the port. They are (were?) $15 pp. Two of us.

We always stay at one of the 17st area hotels in FLL the night before (but don't arrive that late), then shuttle to the POM the next morning. We always use SAS. They do hotel pickup at 9:30 and 11 am for the port. They are (were?) $15 pp. Two of us.

I'll check them out! I typically don't fly in that late, but I didn't want to drive to JFK. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used SAS and were very unhappy. We had a private transfer scheduled (and prepaid). About a 2 hour wait at the airport beyond our scheduled pick up time. Coming back to FLL after the cruise, the driver was waiting. So a 50% success rate for us.

We always fly into FLL and prefer to stay in Ft Lauderdale overnight. Hyatt House/Hyatt Place are great and have airport shuttle. We used to hire a shuttle to Miami, but the last couple of trips have found it simpler and less expensive to use Uber.

Hey everyone!!

This has probably been answered but I can't find the info so I'm re-writing it. My hubby, daughter (3), and I are sailing on the Escape in August. We're flying into Fort Lauderdale very late, arriving around 11pm. Trying to see if it will be easier to shutting directly to Miami that same night, or stay in Fort Lauderdale for a night and shuttle over to the port in the morning. Any advice? And what shuttle services would you recommend? I've checked out go shuttle, uber, and upper shuttle.

Thanks!!!

If you stay in Ft Lauderdale, and use SAS shuttle, they have a list of hotels they will pick up from.

Check their website at ridesas.com to see if your hotel is listed.

I'm flying in to FLL in September for a cruise in Miami. We're a group of four. I researched several options, and staying overnight in FLL (near the airport since it's late and hotels are cheaper) then taking an Uber the next day appears to be the best option, even with needing an UberXL to accommodate luggage. I also like that this will offer us the most flexibility (do not need to have a specific pick up time).

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app